Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Runyon vs Griffith


I am a regular at Runyon Canyon, so I decided to switch it up and head to Griffith Park yesterday for an evening hike.  It's really quite different.  For one thing, it less crowded and I love that.  It doesn't seem to have the that, excuse me for saying it, but dog urine smell.  If you're keeping track, that's Griffith 2, and Runyon 0.  As for hotties with their shirts off, there are ZERO at Griffith and 100's at Runyon.  So let's call them tied for now.


Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

I recommend having a workout buddy.  I brought my friend Kenny.  They push you when your tired and take pictures of you acting a fool.  Don't be ashamed to rock a fanny pack or be on the look out for celebrities.  We spotted Mr. Kevin Bacon and his gorgeous wife.


The verdict is Griffith!  For now at least. 

Happy Hiking,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment