Tuesday, September 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge. You with me?


After eating over the weekend like I have the metabolism of a Tasmanian Devil (which I don't), I have decide to give myself a challenge.  A 30 Day Challenge.  This will consist of working out everyday for 30 Days and staying clear of Yogertland.  I am not trying to be a skinny bitch, no, I am toning up and getting healthy!  I want to keep my ass and my curves.  Here are a few pictures that inspire me:

The Stomach
The Legs
The Arms
And of course the Booty

I plan to sweeten the deal this week with an awesome GIVE AWAY to keep you motivated and on track! Let's do this.
Stay toned,
Carlyn

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm jumping on the train with you. 30 days! Here we go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have an awesome give away this week!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously this isn’t working out for you

    ReplyDelete