Thursday, September 29, 2011

Speak Up Will Ya

What's the dealio with people not telling me when I have food in my teeth?  Are you threatened by my beauty and this is your chance to shine?  I am dumbfounded by one, the amount of food that gets stuck in my huge pearly whites and two, how I find leftovers in the mirror after having an hour conversation with someone. HELLO!  Did you seriously not see that piece of basil?  I KNOW YOU DID!  It may be embarrassing for you to tell me, but it's a whole hell of a lot more embarrassing for me to be flaunting Lunch at Happy Hour.


I am the type of person that will tell you your fly is down, the I Got It At Ross price tag is still attached to your shirt, and that toilet paper is stuck to your shoe.  So why aren't you telling me?  And another thing, ATTENTION Significant Others, it is your duty to Speak Up!  Whose team are you on anyways?

Check the mirror for food, toilet paper, and tags ALWAYS,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment