Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Road Trip

My roommate told me she had never seen a cactus before, so we packed our bags and headed to Arizona. I had never been and the weather report for LA was gloomy so I was up to the "layout by the pool challenge."  Although, it was hard not to just stop in Palm Springs, but we pushed through and waved to Coachella peps.
A six hour drive doesn't seem long, but when you don't know where you're going it seems to drag on and on.  We made frequent stops for scratch tickets, Frosty Freeze, and anything that looked amusing.
Scottsdale felt like college all over again. If you decide to go, I have to say The W Hotel for the pool and accommodations.  Olive & Ivy is an absolute must for dinner and coffee!!!

Don't worry, Lizzie got to see a cactus!
Carlyn




No comments:

Post a Comment