Monday, November 21, 2011

Ellen Rakieten Entertainment

Today was my first day at Ellen Rakieten Entertainment!  I am thrilled to be apart of the team and am ready to soak up all the TV wisdom I can.  The creative juices are flowing!  For those of you who have been living under a rock, Ellen was the Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show.  She now has established her production company at The Hollywood Center Studios.  She is fierce, smart, and gorgeous just like the rest of the ladies that make magic happen there everyday! 

This morning as I was getting ready for Day 1, I received this adorable text message from Mi Madre: 
"Have a great day at your new school.  You will probably skip a grade because you're so smart!"
I love her enthusiasm and confidence in ME.  That's what mom's are for... to be completely biased!

All this being said, do you need a Makeover or know a lady friend who does?  Ken Paves can help!  I wish I could do this!  Click the image to enlarge.


Working Girl,
Carlyn

1 comment: