Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hottest Mom in the Culdesac

My cousin Harmony (yes our Mom's were hippies) came to visit from Denver with her beautiful family!  Nothing is better than family, especially when you come to grips with the fact that you're not The Brady Bunch--nope, you're a hell of a lot crazier and THAT'S OKAY!  
Stephen, Harmony's husband, told her she's the hottest Mom in the culdesac!
 Classic and TRUE!

There's a lot of girls in the family.  Mom's one of  six.

Growing up with my older cousin, Harmony, was always fun.  She would drive us around in her red convertible Toyota Celica and we would honk and scream at boys!  HA-HA. What Man Eater's right?  But more important than being boy crazy, Harmony taught us (me and my other cousin Ashley) the importance of self-love

My lil sis Madeline.

San Clemente

Cousin Mylah


Today we did a beach run, played on the toys in Laguna Beach, and laughed a lot.  It's nice to get out of LA.

Harmony's Family xo



We may be loud, but I prefer it that way.  Love your Family,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment