Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'M GONNA DO JUST WHAT I WANT

There is nothing I love more than a woman who can sing, shoot tequila, and basically say F-off if you don't like my awesome-ness!
Loving this cover of Kid Cudi's


In my pursuit to happiness, You can't get in my way and I certainly will not get in my own way! F-THAT!
I'm gonna do my thing.

Unfortunately, there are people in the world who want to kick you when you're UP and most definitely when you're down.  In those times play this song on repeat and say to yourself F-THAT!  You will rise above it.

This song is empowering and the Power is within all of us.
The power to live our dreams.

My parents always wanted me to have something to fall back on, but I always  envisioned myself springing forward.

Tell me what ya know about dreaming,
Carlyn

PS-check out the drummer playing bass at the same time. Awesome-NESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment