Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Carlyn-Hood Woman in Tights

It could be the season, but I cannot get me enough of some tights.  Tights and skirts... it's what I want to wear everyday! Black tights, sheer tights, red tights, fishnet of course, and maybe even floral tights with rain boots. Oh, and did I mention I have a crush on socks over tights?!  It may sound like a personal problem, but I believe it's an epidemic hitting women everywhere! And lets face it, they don't come cheap! Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs... a little steep when there is a possibility of ripping them when your simply trying to pull them over your booty.  I recommend Forever 21 for pretty much everything (sad, but true)! Their tights are like 4 buck-o-roos and seem to have lasting power. 
Here are a few of my favorite looks for "Tights and the City"-










So go out and get yourself like a hundred pairs,
Carlyn

2 comments:

  1. I love tights too! I especially love black ones with some sort of simple design!

    ReplyDelete