Thursday, April 22, 2010

Downtown LA has done it AGAIN...


Our city is hosting The Grilled Cheese Invitational this Saturday, April 24th from 12:00 PM-6:00 PM! Don't bother eating breakfast y'all. Save your hunger for the lip smacking and unthinkable butters, breads, and cheeses! Maybe even tomato soup for dipping sauce? If you’re worried about all this cheesy madness going straight to your thighs; relax, walk to the event or hit the gym extra hard. I"ll be lunging my way from South Park, so I can scarf down every delectable cheesy creation in sight. Better yet, I can wear my Reebok Easy Tones. I recommend that you do something of the sort (I say this only as a sweet reminder. Summer is around the corner). Prepare yourself for the cheese calling competition, costume contest, beer gardens, food vendors, prizes, and tons of free samples. You know the saying "It's the best thing since sliced bread," and NOW I can literally say that!

1201 West 5th St.
http://grilledcheeseinvitational.com/
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door

There better be a cheese sculpture,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment