Monday, February 13, 2012

The 99 Cent Store

My boyfriend's mom, Roz, raved about The 99 Cent Store last time she was in town.  I skeptically caved-in and had the time of my life.  I probably texted her three times from the store thanking her profusely and claimed to never go to Target again.  I stubbled upon some fantastic finds and some extremely scary ones too.  I scored in the Valentine's Day department.  See my pictorial journey below:
My candies savings this year was ridiculous.  Some of this junk food was two for .99! I fell in love with these adorable plastic heart champagne flutes.
And then laughed out loud when I saw this cheesy message in a bottle, which you know I bought!
I new this was a must purchase for Anthony because he literally ROCKS!

Love love love,
Carlyn

Oh you're probably wondering about the scary part?
Ok-- would you trust this for .99?
Bargain, yes!  Reliable, NO! Just saying.

1 comment: