Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Pretty Good Hang

I have to stop hanging out at the Roosevelt Hotel!
It's my one stop shop, with bowling at The Spare Room, swimming at the Tropicana, and dancing at Beachers Madhouse and Teddy's, I never have to leave.

The Spare Room has two lanes, sweet Vintage Shoes, Board Games like Jenga, and did I mention the killer Mixology Cocktails?
I look like a leprechaun! Totally got a strike after this pose.


The pool is beautifully surrounded by palm trees and the next BIG actor.



As for Beachers, a picture is worth a thousand words:

This is how they deliver your choice of poison for VIP Bottle Service.  I can pretty much guarantee you won't see this anywhere else, but don't take my word for it!

Probably will run into you,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment