Friday, July 29, 2011

Farmer Market Obsessed


Yamashiro isn't just an amazing Sushi Restaurant with a view, nope, it's a Farmers Market on Thursday's during the summer!  It's the Fusion Tacos from chief Brock Kleweno, Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Fresh Fruit and Veggies that keep me coming back.  If you've watched Food Inc or Food Matters, you're like me and realized the importance in fresh organic produce.  Farmer Markets are the only way to shop.


Now let's talk Fusion Tacos!  The Yummiest Tacos in the world.  I talked to Brock yesterday and he is in the works of opening a Taco Shop/Restaurant.  Fingers crossed!  You have 4 taco choices- Duck, Cod, Chicken, and Rib.
I begged him for the unbelievable Wasabi Guacamole recipe and it was a NO GO.  I promise you'll want the recipe after trying it too.


See you there,
Carlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment