Monday, April 18, 2011

Legs For Days


What does every girl WANT that hates their legs?  Perfect Stems for summer shorts! I have hated my legs for as long as I can remember and every year when the weather heats up, I start dreading short season.

Imagine... you're hot and your shopping for summer and all the cute little Daisy Duke's are yelling "BUY ME, BUY ME!" It's the equivalent of me at Yogertland without my wallet.  I feel defeated.  I have been DREAMING of these adorable shorts...

If I was at Coachella this year.  (jcrew.com)

The LA I don't care look. (urbanoutfitters.com)

The perfect Easter Sunday Shorts (jcrew.com)

I will be doing my squats on the regular!  A big thanks to Fergie for the the leg inspiration!  Strong+lean=HOT

Gearing up for summer lovin'
Carlyn

P.S. -Hands down the best non-celebrity legs go to (drum roll please) Natalia James!

No comments:

Post a Comment