9. You pay your rent on time.
8. You pack your suite case a week in advance instead of throwing things together with a Blue Shuttle waiting outside.
7. You cut your long locks off for a Kate Gosselin hairdo and then put extensions back in when you realize you’re most certainly not a soccer mom.
6. Your house party consists of a pot luck and television night, particularly True Blood Sundays.
5. You become a member of Oprah’s Book Club.
4. You wear an oversized hat, sunglasses, SPF 100 and a sarong at the pool.
3. You trade tequila in for wine.
2. You grow a mustache (male or female).
1. You start dating the good guys.
I am not going all Peter Pan on you. In fact, I am more comfortable in my skin than ever before. With time comes age, but with age comes wisdom.
"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age."